Our staff are instrumental in the development of the company and without their loyalty, dedication and hard work we would not be in the position we are in today.
What do you need to join our team?
- To have the desire to develop and learn every day
- To be able to share knowledge with colleagues, clients and candidates
- To share our passion for excellence
- To have a sense of service second to none
- To be results-orientated
- To be professional and responsible at all times
- To be open minded and entrepreneurial
What can you expect from us?
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial and international environment
- A tailor-made development plan and training to support your career ambitions
- The perspectives of an international career
- An employer who values and rewards results
Our staff-oriented approach is structured around hiring the best talent, then providing training and offering personal development on an ongoing basis to all our team. We set transparent business objectives and reward success with financial remuneration and various incentives from a quarterly bonus to corporate days out.
Continuity in business relations is a keystone of our business ethos and we are proud of our high staff retention levels.
More about careers at Montreal - Working culture - Current opportunities