Release Deployment Operations Center Coordinator
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Term: 3 years
ROLE PURPOSE, MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES
The main purpose of this role is to coordinate the Change and Release management through Planning, Preparation, Execution, Checking and Review of critical interventions as part of a team called Operations Center.
The critical Operations Center interventions in scope includes SAP Upgrades (e.g. APO/SCM), Support/Enhancement packs e.g. ECC6, HR), Import All SAP Transports, IT Continuity exercises and IT Release bundles (mainly IT Infrastructure related upgrade), executed using an FTS (Follow the Sun) capability.
The main responsibilities of the Release Deployment Operations Center Coordinator are:
1) Plan Change implementations/Release deployments through the Forward Schedule of Changes and management of outstanding change/release/task requests and assignments
2) Prepare release deployment with service delivery teams and schedule interventions according to identified intervention windows and other relevant parameters
3) Run pre-implementation checklists, Assist in/lead Operations Center execution of release deployments and perform release checks after deployment. Since release deployment typically happen over weekends, regular weekend work will be required.
4) Drive Coordinate continuous improvement through post release review, process streamlining, alignment between teams and action list follow up.
Individual with ability to lead and convince others in a networked environment. Major Project and cutover management capability and experience. Able to succeed in, and make effective use of, a multi-cultural, multi-national environment. Excellent English reading and writing skills. Knowledge of any other major language an asset.
- Coordination / Leadership skills, experience and capability.
- ITIL knowledgeable or certified Senior IS/IT engineer with business background and acumen.
- SAP and IT Infrastructure knowledge and experience.
- Experience with environment planning using different parameters and inputs
- Knowledge of and experience with critical SAP and Infrastructure upgrades / cutovers
- Proper balance between process and IS/IT knowledge and experience.
- Relevant Education and training
- Proven Track record
N.B. On request accommodation may be available, call for more info
1) Candidates will be chauffeur driven to their accommodation on arrival to Switzerland.
2) Candidates will be chauffeur driven to their new office, on the first day of work.
3) Free Swiss payroll service.
4) Free assistance to open Swiss Bank account
5) Free assistance to obtain a Swiss Mobile phone
6) Strong Currency
7) Regular lunch with your Relationship Manager
Please forward CV's with the above answers attached to: