Network Engineer - Basel, 6 months
Key Skills: CCNA, Routers, Switches
Fantastic opportunity to work as a Network Engineer for a leading organisation in the banking sector based in Basel 6 Month contract with likely extensions to follow.
The role will be ideally suited to an Network Engineer looking to increase their exposure to the following:
- Primary point for troubleshooting, issue resolution and fault escalation from receipt of the issue from tier 1 to closure with the customers.
- Management of escalation through other teams ensuring quality of feedback and service to customers at all times.
- Liaising with third party suppliers to ensure that faults are resolved within the correct time frames and to agreed SLA's.
- Managing and resolving complex technical customer problems
- Support/troubleshooting Cisco Switches/Routers
- Firewalls-ASA, PIX, Netscreen
- Routers, Switches
To apply for this role, please submit your updated CV and either myself or a member of my team will be in contact asap.