Functional Analyst (W&R)
- Job reference: Functional Analyst
- Location: Netherlands
- Salary: +€60K (Plus Bonus)
- Job type: Permanent
- Date posted: 14/08/2012
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Functional Analyst (W&R) / The Netherlands / Salary: +€60K
For my client I'm urgently looking for Functional Analyst (Waste & Recycling). In this position of SAP Functional Analyst you will provide a high level expertise for the Waste &Recycling SAP Module.
Further, as a Functional Analyst (Waste & Recycling) you will assists the business to translate their functional requirements for evolutions and changes into functional designs which can then be introduced into the SAP Waste & Recycling Standard Model.
- Analyse business requirements and perform the fit gap analysis regarding the mapping of the business process requirements and the SAP standard functionalities. Assist the estimation of the efforts required and of the implementation planning
- Lead workshops sessions in order gather key user feedbacks regarding the prototype,
- Configure the SAP systems according to key user feedbacks and ensure transition of the functional design to the development teams,
- Deliver training materials or update existing one for the introduction of new functionalities. Lead training and key users support sessions,
- Application maintenance following go-live. Assist the Support Team in writing new administration procedures or update existing one for the introduction of new functionalities,
- University and/or Business School degree with a specialization in an Environmental technical field plus long experience with information systems.
- At least 3 years' experience in SAP Functional & Technical Design in SD / MM or W&R Module in projects.
- Ability to think in (business) processes and to define KPI's of the business
- Excellent knowledge of the Waste Business and the W&R SAP Module,
- Ability to complete functional designs that are in line with the business requirements, following the applicable design standards and ensuring that those designs are functionally sound and integrate with other related system components,
- Ability to customise the W&R Module in the SAP standard functionalities and to transition specific designs to developers, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of those designs to produce adequate ABAP code,
- Fluent in English, good level of French, Dutch or German would be a plus
- Role: Functional Analyst (W&R)
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: +€60K + Bonus
- Location: the Netherlands
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity of Functional Analyst (W&R), please send me your updated Word-version CV, motivation and salary indication immediately. when applying please quote: (Functional Analyst (W&R))
This vacancy has now expired.