- Job reference: JV-330011-FA-AMS
- Location: Amsterdam
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job type: Permanent
- Date posted: 29/05/2012
- Contact: email@example.com
Functional Analyst / Functional Analyst needed in Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
Job Title: Functional Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable based on Experience
Location: Amsterdam (the Netherlands)
If you are a high level, talented and experienced Functional Analist, then you are the one we need for the further growth of our crew. As a Functional Analyst,you will be in charge analyzing large projects (intranet, internet, extranet) related to web technologies or new media in early stages of project definition. You will interact a lot with customer to gather their requirements, define and document a functional solution.
- Analysis of the business needs of the customers and stakeholders by identifying potential problems and proposing solutions.
- Translation of business requirements and/or change requests from the customer in functional and high level technical specifications, keeping in mind the technical and functional integrity of the application.
- Validation of the implemented solution against the functional specifications and as inspector to ensure that the project will match the business requirements
- Support to project team along the development phase (Project Manager, Information Architect, designer, developer)
You will be responsible for helping our clients to define the functional requirements of their projects. Your autonomy, personal organization, communication skills during meeting and quality of documents produced will be required to deliver a great service to our customers. Your abstraction mind will be dedicated entirely finding creative solution for our client and reporting them. Your sense of details will be an asset to identify the impacts of the choices made during the analysis.
- Fluent in French & English or Dutch & English
- Knowledge of UML, Use case descriptions
- Understanding of skills and techniques linked to web development (programming, integration, design, usability)
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- User interface knowledge
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Knowledge of OO concepts and knowledge of programming languages like Java, .NET, PHP
- Experience in implementing Content Management System
- Good Knowledge of technical infrastructure and network
- Knowledge/experience of/with testing processes
- Information architecture (wireframe, …)
To apply for this position please send your CV/Resume in a Microsoft Word Format.
This vacancy has now expired.