Application Support .Net C# Developer Woking - Surrey.
.NET C# SQL ASP.Net
Our UK development support team provides dependable and proXXXXXXXXXXXssional Tier 4 support to clients in order to keep business critical applications running smoothly by:
* supporting end user activities
* maintenance of applications with deXXXXXXXXXXXct identification, analysis and resolution
* providing technical advice and guidance to clients, project managers, business analysts
* implementing new functionality
This role is suited to a strong individual who wants to actively contribute to the efficiency of the business and thrives on the challenge of managing multiple projects. The candidate must have previous history of adding value to previous roles as they will be expected to contribute to the support process and wider development process at XXXXXXXXXXX, both in the UK and India.
The candidate will have to communicate directly, and through Tiers 1 and 2, with clients, ensuring that problems, change requests and additional functionality is completely and correctly understood and that clients are kept informed throughout the liXXXXXXXXXXXcycle of the request.
The position is full-time (37½ hours) and would be based at the company's Woking (Surrey) office.
* Superb problem solving skills
* .NET 3.5 and above
* SQL Server
* OO, software patterns, n-tier architecture
Qualifications and Training:
* 4 years commercial experience
* Experience in a support development team
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Commitment to providing the highest levels of customer service
* Actively identify and implement areas which can be improved to reduce the amount of support for Tier 1, 2, 3 and 4 teams
* Manage 4th line support issues and manage the resource of developers in the team
* Provide reports on deXXXXXXXXXXXct call closure
* Flexible developer
Meeting Candidate Expectations:
* Exposure to web, SQL farms and replication
* Training in finance
* Exposure to reporting systems such as SSRS
* Option for travel to India (wholly owned subsidiary) to work with and train Tier 3 support
* Option to lead and mentor support team
A competitive salary and benefits package on ofXXXXXXXXXXXr for successful applicant.