Access Database Developer (Microsoft Access /VBA/SQL), Brussels
- Job reference: CS 21415
- Location: Brussels
- Job type: Permanent
- Date posted: 31/05/2012
- Contact: email@example.com
Access Database Developer (Microsoft Access /VBA/SQL), Brussels, 6 months
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Microsoft Access Developer with strong experience of VBA and SQL Server to work for a growing company in Brussels.
As Access Database Developer you will be involved in the development of new business applications as well as enhancing and supporting existing applications. There will also be a requirement to support the day to day IT requirements as required.
The ideal Microsoft Access Database Developer will have the following skills and experiences:
- Ability to understand business processes and identify opportunities for automation and simplification
- Experienced in requirements gathering and technical design
- Working with colleagues throughout the business to understand functional requirements
- Strong ability to translate business functional requirements into computer based solutions
- Ability to articulate technical issues to non-technical colleagues
- Ability to work on own initiative, both alone and as part of a close team
Essential Technical Skills
- Relational database design
- Microsoft Access 2007 / 2010
- Microsoft VBA
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- User interface design / Forms design
Desirable Technical Skills
- General IT support experience
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008
- Excel 2007/2010
Please send your CV and I will call you to discuss the opportunity further.
This vacancy has now expired.