Montreal Associates is a specialist international IT recruitment agency, finding jobs for technology professionals in contract and permanent positions across the world.
We see all of our candidates as partners and consider them as true stakeholders of our business. Our success is based on gaining an in-depth understanding of the people we work with through comprehensive research and interviews. We never take on a client without fully understanding the company and its needs and we will always endeavour to approach candidates with relevant opportunities.
We aim to provide service with integrity at all times and to facilitate this, we ensure transparency in all of our business processes.
Montreal Associates’ Code of Ethics for Candidate Service
- Our staff will always provide service with integrity and all communications (verbal or electronic) will always be honest.
- We will ensure transparency in all of our business processes.
- Candidates’ CVs will never be sent to anyone without full consent from the candidate that they agree to put their CV forward to a particular client.
- Candidates’ details will never be passed on to third parties and will only ever be used for business purposes by Montreal Associates.
- Candidates will be updated on a regular basis as to the progress and status of the position(s) they are put forward for and will be informed immediately of any feedback (positive or otherwise).
- In salary/rates negotiations we will represent a candidate’s best interests whilst being fair to those of the client.
- Referees provided by the candidate will not be checked without the prior knowledge and agreement of the candidate.
- We adhere strictly to recruitment trade association APSCO’s code of conduct in order to act in the best interests of all candidates and clients.